There have been many civilizations in the world that we might only read about in books. But the ones which still exists, have discovered some “secrets” for being still leaving. Iran is one of these old civilizations (6000BC) which despite tough situations it has gone through, is still living. This tour will unveil you all those hidden clews by taking you to the places like.
Day Itinerary Description Over Night 0
Arrival To Iran
- Departure from home and head to Iran. You will most likely arrive in Iran in the midnight or early morning according to the most international flight schedules heading to Iran. Your arrival should be in the next morning.
- ( This day will not be counted as one of your tour’s day)
- Sight Seeing: Golestan Palace, Iran National Museum, Glass and Ceramic Museum, National Jewelry Museum
- Arrival in Iran. You will be greeted at the airport by your guide and then transferred to your designated hotel. Feel the society in person while you travel by metro to get to Tehran bazaar and Golestan Palace. . Walk along the history in Iran National Museum and Glass and Ceramic Museum .Can you imagine how big the biggest pink diamond of the world is? Find it out in Iran National Jewelry Museum.
"Shomal" or the north, as Iranian call it, is where most Iranian like to have their summer houses in.See the Alborz mountains up close; You will leave the crowded Tehran and head to beautiful villages and small cities of the north. Go through all to arrive to Masouleh, where the yard of a house, is also the roof of the next.
Masouleh—Ardabil (273 Km)
- Sight Seeing: Heyran Gorge, Sheikh Safi-ad-din Is'haq Ardabili Mausoleum
- To get to Ardabil, you will go through the green rice farms on both sides of the road. A mild fog may enhance the charm of the Heyran Gorge, if you are in luck. Ardebil is well known for Sheikh Safi-ad-din Is'haq Ardabili mausoleum. He was the head of Sufism order back then.
Ardabil—Tabriz (215 Km)
- Sight Seeing: Blue Mosque, Tabriz Bazaar, Cemetery of Iron Age, Azerbaijan Museum, El-Guli
- Tabriz; the beautiful Azeri city located on a high platform and one of the historical capitals of Iran. The glaze of its blue mosques will surprise you as well as Tabriz bazaar, the cemetery of Iron Age, Azerbaijan museum and wonderful atmospheric El-Guli also known as Shah Guli Park.
- Sight Seeing: Kandovan Village, St. Sepanos Monstery
- Are you ready to visit the Cappadocia style village of Iran, “Kandovan”? What did Iranians do when nemies chased them to their homes? “St. Stepanos monastery” is your next stop; one of the world’s oldest churches.
Tabriz—Takab (300 Km)
Sight Seeing: Solomon Temple
- Suleiman (Solomon) left two buildings near Takab. Ready to see them?
Takab—Qazvin (343 Km)
- Sight Seeing: Russian Church of Qazvin, Ancient Jāmeh Mosque of Qazvīn, Masjed Al-nabi (Soltani Mosque), Sanjideh Mosque, Peighambarieh Shrine
- Today you will visit one of the oldest cities of Iran where so many historical and political events were taken place there. Qazvin or Caspian as it once called. The Russian Church of Qazvin, The Ancient Jāmeh Mosque of Qazvīn, Masjed Al-nabi (Soltani Mosque), Sanjideh Mosque and Peighambarieh Shrine are what you are going to visit while you are in Qazvin.
Qazvin—Alamut—Qazvin (170 Km)
- Sight Seeing: Alamut Castle
- Have you ever wanted to know about infamous Castel of Alamut? An impenetrable place where under the leadership of Hasan-i Sabbah, became the site of intense activity for the Shi'a Nizari Ismai'li, along with a smaller subgroup known as the Assassins, between 1090 and 1256 AD. Discover the mysteries of long lost past.
Qazvin—Tehran (155 Km)
- Sight Seeing: Milad Tower, Darband
- Back to Tehran again. Enjoy the last day of your journey in the capital. If you feel like visiting places yet, Milad Tower is where you should visit which is the 6th tallest tower of the world. Another great place to go is Darband, where you can feel the social life of Iran as you walk among people and taste delicious Iranian food for the last time in your journey.
Flight Back Home
- Say good bye to the land of hospitality and mystery.
- It is an Iranian tradition to pour a bowl of water with few orange leaves in it, on the ground to wish you a good return back home. Tonight you will head back home.
- ( This day will not be counted as one of your tour’s day)
Click on the map to see the larger view
- When traveling with Behinburg Tour & Travel Company to Iran the below Services are offered to you:
- Hotel accommodation
- Just tell us which sort of hotels considering services and budget you will fit the best, we book it for you.
- Daily services
- Bed & Breakfast, Half Board or Full Board, choice is yours.
- Free Visa support
- If you are traveling to Iran using our services, we do your visa process for free.
- Professional Guide speaking in different languages
- (English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Arabic, Turkish)
- Air-conditioned transport
- Domestic flights
- All our tour packages cover the domestic flights.
- All transfers (to/from airports and hotels)
- Daily refreshments
- Along the roads tea, coffee, Nescafe, and mineral water are always at your disposal
- One welcoming meal
- On all of over tour packages you are invited to a free meal (lunch or dinner)
- Free Iranian Sim card + 1week free internet support
- Behinburg Tour & Travel Company provides a free Iranian Sim cards for all the travelers with which you have one week free access to Internet at any time, any place.
- Travelers satisfaction is Behinburg Tour & Travel Company primarily goal.
- Should you need to change any part of the Tour Itineraries according to your liking, feel free to customize them now! Simply, fill out the customization field and leave comments on what changes you see fit in the booking tab.
- If you need a Ski Tour, a Nomad Tour, a Camping experience, a Desert Tour or any other activities along with your current tour. If you want to boost your cultural experience while having an Adventure Tour. If you want to see some place on the way which is not included in your current Tour Package. All can be done the way you want it to.
- With Tour Package Customization option at your disposal every Tour Package can be a unique in every aspect. Your wish, your tour.
- So you can easily Tailor-Maid every aspects of your own tour package just in the COMMENTS part of the Book Now form and we will apply your mentioned changes to your tour package.