A 22-days trip in Iran would “look” long, but the big variety of things to visit in this country let us design this one. In addition the tour will fit the people who are not limited by time.After being welcomed at the capital, you will then discover the eastern part of the country, where you have both nature and history. There is the oldest center of the Iranian civilization in Khuzestan province to be visited, before getting to the magnificent Persepolis. The central Iran will help you better understand how the Iranians settled down and begun creating so many interesting things and places.
Main Cities:Tehran, Masouleh, Ardabil, Tabriz, Takab, Hamadan, Kermanshah, Khorramabad, Dezful, Shush, Shushtar, Ahvaz, Shiraz, Kerman, Yazd, Isfahan, Kashan
Day Itinerary Description Over Night 0
Arrival To Iran
- Departure from home and head to Iran. You will most likely arrive in Iran in the midnight or early morning according to the most international flight schedules heading to Iran. Your arrival should be in the next morning.
- ( This day will not be counted as one of your tour’s day)
- Sight Seeing: Golestan Palace, Iran National Museum, Glass and Ceramic Museum, National Jewelry Museum
- Arrival in Iran. You will be greeted at the airport by your guide and then transferred to your designated hotel. Feel the society in person while you travel by metro to get to Tehran bazaar and Golestan Palace. . Walk along the history in Iran National Museum and Glass and Ceramic Museum .Can you imagine how big the biggest pink diamond of the world is? Find it out in Iran National Jewelry Museum.
Tehran—Masouleh (437 Km)
"Shomal" or the north, as Iranian call it, is where most Iranian like to have their summer houses in. See the Alborz mountains up close; You will leave the crowded Tehran and head to beautiful villages and small cities of the north. Go through all to arrive to Masouleh, where the yard of a house, is also the roof of the next.
Masouleh—Ardabil (273 Km)
- Sight Seeing: Heyran Gorge, Sheikh Safi-ad-din Is'haq Ardabili Mausoleum
- To get to Ardabil, you will go through the green rice farms on both sides of the road. A mild fog may enhance the charm of the Heyran Gorge, if you are in luck. Ardebil is well known for Sheikh Safi-ad-din Is'haq Ardabili mausoleum. He was the head of Sufism order back then.
Ardabil—Tabriz (215 Km)
- Sight Seeing: Blue Mosque, Tabriz Bazaar, Cemetery of Iron Age, Azerbaijan Museum, El-Guli
- Tabriz; the beautiful Azeri city located on a high platform and one of the historical capitals ofIran. The glaze of its blue mosques will surprise you as well as Tabriz bazaar, the cemetery of Iron Age, Azerbaijan museum and wonderful atmospheric El-Guli also known as Shah Guli Park.
- Sight Seeing: Kandovan Village, St. Sepanos Monstery
- Are you ready to visit the Cappadocia style village of Iran, “Kandovan”? What did Iranians do when nemies chased them to their homes? “St. Stepanos monastery” is your next stop; one of the world’s oldest churches.
Tabriz—Takab (300 Km)
- Sight Seeing: Solomon Teple
- Suleiman (Solomon) left two buildings near Takab. Ready to see them?
Takab—Hamadan (245 Km)
- Sight Seeing: Tomb of Esther and Mordechai, Ganj Nameh (Treasure epistle) inscriptions, Hegmataneh (the place of gathering) Hills, Hamadan Museum
- The city of Hamedan has existed even before the Acheamenids. You have to visit there, because the second most important Jewish pilgrimage takes place at Tomb of Esther and Mordechai. Avicenna also lived there. Ganj Nameh (Treasure epistle) inscriptions & Hegmataneh (the place of gathering) hills and the museum complete the richness of this ancient city.
- Sight Seeing: Anahita water temple, Darius The Great Inscription in Bisotun, Sassanid bas-reliefs
- Though a 185 km drive is between you and Kermanshah, visiting Anahita water temple will make your fatigue go away. Your journey will continue by visiting Darius the great inscription in Bisotun and Sassanid bas-reliefs there.
- Sight Seeing: Falak-ol-Aflak castle
- Today, you are going to enjoy the landscape a lot. First, you go to Khorramabad. Certainly, you will spend a cool day there. You will visit the mesmerizing eight-towered castle (Falak-ol-Aflak castle) then you will head to Dezful to prepare yourself for tomorrow’s amazing journey.
Dezful—Shush—Choqa Zanbil--Shushtar—Ahvaz (217 Km)
- Sight Seeing: Shush Archeological Site, Tomb of Daniel, Choqa Zanbil Ziggurat, Shushtar Water mills
- Are you ready to visit one of the first centers of the civilizations? Susa museum, Apadana Palace, Choqa Zanbil ziggurats and Shushtar water grinders are your stops for today.
- Sight Seeing: Bishapur City, Tange Chogan
- A 586 km drive is ahead of you to get to Shiraz. Before getting there you will visit Bishapur city & Sassanid bas –reliefs. Enjoy the scenery. There are plenty of interesting stops along the road for you not to get bored.
- Sight Seeing: Eram Garden, Karim Khan Castel, Vakil Bath, Vakil Mosque, Vakil Bazaar, Nasir-al-Mulk Mosque, Qavam House, Affif Abad Garden
- The morning will be inspiring and relaxing while you walk in Eram garden. Join the time machine to go back to 18th century when Karim Khan Zand ruled over Iran from Shiraz. Visit Arg-e-Karim khan (citadel), Vakil bath, Vakil Mosque and Vakil Bazaar. After lunch and having a bit of a rest at the hotel, you will visit Pink (Nasir al-Mulk) mosque, Qavam House (also widely called "Narenjestan e Ghavam"). The evening will be much greater while you are in Affif Abad Garden.
- Sight Seeing: Necropolis, Persepolis, Sadi Mausoleum, Koran Gate, Hafez Mausoleum
- You will have the chance to visit of the smallest details, reliefs and the greatest of sculptures in your visit to the Persepolis and the Necropolis (Naqsh-e-Rostam). Optional: You can also visit Naqsh-e-Rajab. The Koran Gate, Hafez Mausoleum, and Sa’di Mausoleum are what you will see when you are on the way back to your hotel in Shiraz.
- Sight Seeing: Salt Lake, Sassanid Palace, Meymand Village
- Time to hit the road again, you are going to Kerman. On the road you will taste some figs of Estahban, visit the salt lake and Sassanid palace in Sarvestan, then your today tour will be finished with visiting the unique Cappadocia style village of Meymand.
Kerman–Mahan–Rayen–Bam—Kerman (429 Km)
- Sight Seeing : Rayen Citadel, Prince Garden, Mausoleum of Shah Nemat-Olah Vali
- “Kolompe” (special date cookies from Kerman) is what you will start your day with in Kerman. On the road you will visit Rayen Citadel, Prince Garden and The mausoleum of Shah Nemat-Olah Vali, respectively. You may be tempted to meditate there, if Sufism is your style. Optional: great opportunity for anyone interested in shouting in desert or to Visit Bam ( you can choose one)
- Sight Seeing:Ganjali Khan Bath, Ganjali Khan Bazaar, Zein-o-Din Caravanserai
- Before getting to Yazd, you will experience how a public bath could be when you visit Ganjali Khan public bath, as well as Ganjali Khan bazaar. To go to Yazd, you will go through desert. Good news is that first you will stop at The Zein-o-Din Caravanserai to take a cool shower, have dinner and enjoy the clear sky for a night.
- Sight Seeing: Yazd Fire Temple, Towers of Silence, Water Museum, Amir Chakhmaq Complex, Dolatabad Garden, Yazd Grand Mosque
- Do you know the secrets of living in desert, the way people of Yazd have used them to preserve themselves? By visiting different sites in Yazd the secrets will be revealed.
Sight Seeing: Meybod Ice-House, Pigeon Tower, Nain Jameh Mosque
- You are heading to Isfahan. You will get familiar with Ice-House, Pigeon Towers and one of the oldest Jame Mosques of Iran; Nain Jameh Mosque.
Sight Seeing: Naqsh-e-Jahan Square,Chehel Sotoun Garden Palace, Ali Qapu Palace, Sheikh Lutfulah Mosque, Jameh Abbasi Mosque
- Iranian say “Isfahan is half of the world”. The reason behind this saying is that the second biggest square in the world “Naqsh-e-Jahan” is actually there. Other fabulous monuments like Jame Abbasi and Sheik lutfullah Mosques and A’ali Qapu palace, Chehel Sotoun garden palace are what you will visit today.
- Sight Seeing: Isfahan Grand Mosque, Vank Cathedral
- No, we have not forgotten to take you to Vank Armenian Cathedral (also known as Holy Savior Cathedral) and Isfahan Grand Mosque. Optional: It is possible to visit Shaking Minarets “Monar Jonban” and Atashgah fire temple.
- Sight Seeing: Abyaneh Village,Tabatabaee House, Seyed Mir Ahmad Bath, Kashan Bazaar, Sialk Hills, Fin Garden
- Imagine a village in the mountain with red houses and a rich culture, that is it, you are going to “Abyaneh”. You will never forget it. Drive to Kashan You will visit grandiose houses of Tababtabee’s. Up on the roof you can see Seyed Mir Ahmad bath and bazaar. You will visit Fin Garden as well.
Kashan—Tehran (247 Km)
- Back to Tehran again. Enjoy the last day of your journey in the capital. If you feel like visiting places yet, Milad Tower is where you should visit which is the 6th tallest tower of the world. Another great place to go is Darband, where you can feel the social life of Iran as you walk among people and taste delicious Iranian food for the last time in your journey.
- Optional: Qom, Iran’s Vatican, is possible to visit.
Flight Back Home
- Say good bye to the land of hospitality and mystery.
- It is an Iranian tradition to pour a bowl of water with few orange leaves in it, on the ground to wish you a good return back home. Tonight you will head back home.
- ( This day will not be counted as one of your tour’s day)
Click on the map to see the larger view
- When traveling with Behinburg Tour & Travel Company to Iran the below Services are offered to you:
- Hotel accommodation
- Just tell us which sort of hotels considering services and budget you will fit the best, we book it for you.
- Daily services
- Bed & Breakfast, Half Board or Full Board, choice is yours.
- Free Visa support
- If you are traveling to Iran using our services, we do your visa process for free.
- Professional Guide speaking in different languages
- (English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Arabic, Turkish)
- Air-conditioned transport
- Domestic flights
- All our tour packages cover the domestic flights.
- All transfers (to/from airports and hotels)
- Daily refreshments
- Along the roads tea, coffee, Nescafe, and mineral water are always at your disposal
- One welcoming meal
- On all of over tour packages you are invited to a free meal (lunch or dinner)
- Free Iranian Sim card + 1week free internet support
- Behinburg Tour & Travel Company provides a free Iranian Sim cards for all the travelers with which you have one week free access to Internet at any time, any place.
- Travelers satisfaction is Behinburg Tour & Travel Company primarily goal.
- Should you need to change any part of the Tour Itineraries according to your liking, feel free to customize them now! Simply, fill out the customization field and leave comments on what changes you see fit in the booking tab.
- If you need a Ski Tour, a Nomad Tour, a Camping experience, a Desert Tour or any other activities along with your current tour. If you want to boost your cultural experience while having an Adventure Tour. If you want to see some place on the way which is not included in your current Tour Package. All can be done the way you want it to.
- With Tour Package Customization option at your disposal every Tour Package can be a unique in every aspect. Your wish, your tour.
- So you can easily Tailor-Maid every aspects of your own tour package just in the COMMENTS part of the Book Now form and we will apply your mentioned changes to your tour package.